Sunday, July 05, 2009

Psychic Warrior

I just completed reading Psychic Warrior by David Morehouse. I was fascinated and did not want to put it down. Although his story about becoming a remote viewer and working for the U.S. government shows he has a phenomenal ability, the explanations he writes about with his encounter with his Angel, the different dimensions and the endless struggle between light and dark I thought were very thought provoking and just wanted to keep reading until I had finished it.
I enjoyed it so much that I have ordered a CD set of remote viewing. I'm trusting that it will hone the ability I utilize with my soul/source connection work. I wanted to get a birthday present, so this is it. (Better than a new dryer).
I will keep you apprised as to how it goes. Yahooo a new project to work with. I was kind of lose ends, after completing the last book "Many Lives, Many Ways of Remembering Them". Plus I'm feeling the best I have felt in years, so was ready to get my teeth into some learning. And then this comes along. The universe does have its moments.
Have a great, exciting day.
Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: