Thursday, April 09, 2009

Learning Curve and Completions

I've lately been on a learning curve. It feels like it has been two pronged. One is my mp3 recorder and how to record on it and then made CD's. This is important in several ways. One is to update how I record my readings, past life regressions and soul/source connection work. Often these are done on the phone, and my usual practice is to tape my end and then mail the tape back. Now, after working with both the mp3 and tape (although the tape was a wonderful built in clock) I now know how I can easily find the folder on my mp3 and copy it onto a disk. This has happened in the last few days. Before that I was struggling to figure it out. I had someone show me how, and then I forgot and it seemed so complicated. The way I'm doing it now is not complicated, in fact its very easy and the sound on the CD's is great. So learning curve no one is I think has been solved. At least solved for when I am at home and doing consultations. When I'm at an Expo or away from home I will still have to use tapes -- at least at present.
The second prong of the learning curve has been my internet radio program Norma Cowie's Tarot World. After my disaster in Edmonton of trying to get online I thought when I got back home all would be well. Not so! Yesterday, Wednesday, I did everything I usually did. Did a whole hour show, only to discover it did not stream out, and when I went to archive it, it showed 0 bites. So my whole hour was talking to myself.....that depressed me a bit I can tell you. Anyway I emailed Sharon, my contact with the Shift Radio and last night I read the email she returned to me, telling me what to do if it happens again. I could have caught it if I had known to look for something when I clicked on the connect button. Oh well, now I know and so next week will do the program again covering the same information. Mind you because it will be a different day the show will sound different I'm sure. I will be speaking about the Heirophant symbol and the energy of number five.
One of the reasons I decided to do the internet radio program was so I could extend my comfort zone, well its occurring with all the frustrations that go along with extending a comfort zone. It is like life itself, when we extend ourselves and work to learn all the different bits and pieces which go with the 'newness' of things. They do not always work the way we want, or go as easily. Thank goodness though, these two things are coming together for me. Soon I will be in a plateau of these two adventures into technology.
In the meantime, two wonderful things going on and reaching completion. First, my six month Intensive course Plug Into Your Power has only one month to go to complete. Tonight they are doing their 'reading' practicum. That means they will be reading for strangers, tarot, crystal ball, dark mirror, buttons, stones and drawing auras. Oh yes, a fun night for them. They have done so well on their six month journey.
The second thing reaching completion is my new book (still to be titled) on Past Life Regression. I am speaking at the Spring Festival of Awareness the last weekend in April in Naramata, B.C. and I am facilitating a three hour past life regression workshop and my goal has been to have this book ready for that. I think I will make it. My new book will get unveiled there. So a little bit of work to complete but not too much, its mostly complete I just need to format it to look like a book. Yeah! (Oh yes, I'm also facilitating a three day Become a Past Life Regressionist workshop at the end of May).
Easter Friday tomorrow, I'm sure I will have some thoughts about that to share tomorrow.
Blessings this day to you all!
Norma.
___________________________________________________________________
Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com
Every Wed. 4pm pacific - Norma Cowie's Tarot World
on www.theshiftradio.com

No comments: