Monday, October 10, 2011

I Love TeachingTarot

Yesterday I completed teaching a three day Tarot course. I'm also half way through teaching Tarot one night a week for 3 hours. I'm enjoy teaching it either way. There is something about going over the basics, telling the story of the symbology which always brings me back into contact with why I love the Tarot.
Its been over 40 years since I took my first journey with the Tarot, and it still inspires me. It is the basis of my personal philosophy and it has taught me so much about human nature, the how and whys of why were are like we are. I see it represented constantly with my clients.
I love teaching the Tarot as the beginning of my Plug into your Personal, Psychic and Spiritual Power Intensive, because not only does the Tarot give you a wonderful philosophy to work with, it also begins to develop the psychic muscle while advising you of how you respond to your life. Therefore, two birds with one throw of the cards so to speak. It lays down a wonderful basic for my Intensive students.
It warms my heart when I hear my students say how the Tarot has opened their eyes, or how they are in awe of what they are learning from it. Yes, I love teaching Tarot because it gives my students and opportunity for more, more knowledge, more awareness and most of all, a great sense of who they really are.
I do not write many blogs about the Tarot because it is such a part of my life. All my psychic Tarot card Readings and Teaching are done with the symbology of the Rider Waite Deck. Although I use the Universal Deck its the same symbology. Those symbols are a part of me, yet this last weekend one of the students asked me something regarding the colors on the Queen of Swords, and I honestly had never noticed it before. So even after all these years you can still see something new or different. Yes another reason why I love teaching it. New eyes, new awareness and new perspectives are brought to each and every class whether it be in 3 days or over eight weeks.
Got to say I Love Teaching Tarot.
Norma

Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: