Monday, September 06, 2010

EBook

Hi:  the last few days I have been busy putting together and ebook with different blog comments I have made since 2007.  Now, if you would like to receive this, just let me know and I can email it to you.  I'm practicing for the future, when I have more of my books that I can 'sell' as ebooks rather than in hard copy. I have several which are perfect for this.
In the meantime, this one will always be free as it comes from the free blog. 
It was very interesting for me to go through a reread articles I posted several years ago. To notice how I wrote on one topic or another, or others which I thought I would have written alot about, but had not.
I await to get your emails so I can send this to you and get your comments.
Thanks in advance.
Norma.
email:  norma@normacowie.com


Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: