Monday, November 14, 2011

The Adventure of Life

Sometimes I wonder if I should not tweet. I have these great thoughts and ideas and think, must put that in my blog and then something else occurs and then I forget the wonderful insight as another comes in. I don't want to think its just age, that I can't remember them all at will, but dang it all these last few weeks I have had some wonderful insights.  So let's see what I can remember now I'm actually sitting down and writing.
Last Tuesday night I began a four week Spiritual Prosperity and Wealth class which I teach from the four spiritual principles of wealth, Forgiveness, Goal Setting, Tithing and Divine Purpose (as I learned from Edwene Gaines). Also I'm going over my Abundant Creation Triangle (if you just want to read about the Triangle just ask for me to send you the report on it). Over the years one of the hardest things to teach is Tithing. I myself Tithe, and then don't tithe, and I must admit when I am tithing my life works better.  A few weeks ago while thinking about my life and where I was I realized I had stopped tithing (its something that sometimes creeps up on me) and decided to do something about it. So I began, well in a few short weeks my client base is working well, students are signing up for classes and generally unexpected monies has been arriving.
During the Tuesday night class I was mentioning that Tithing is mentioned in the bible when Melchizedek says to Abraham "bring your tithes to the temple" (or something like that).  Now the word tithe means 10% just in case you are not sure. The next morning I awoke from a dream in which I saw the reason Melchizedek said that was because he was the 'watcher' - the 'prayer person' if you like, for Abraham. He kept the high watch. He was praying for Abraham. He prayed for whatever Abraham wanted. He prayed for his 'highest and best'. And as reported in the bible Abraham became a very wealthy man.
I teach you need to tithe where you are 'spiritually fed' and therefore you need to be aware of where you are being fed. Now I realize that we also need to acknowledge, through tithing, those people who also see our 'highest and best' being done, activated or whatever you want to call it. I used to do a lot of prayers for people years ago and yes it worked.  I did have clients who paid me to pray for them. So thanks to the dream, or the message I received, it added some new information to me and reminded me of what I can also do.
Then this last weekend, my friend Trish (often my movie companion) was facilitating/presenting an event here in Penticton, titled Stargate Penticton 11-11-11.  What a day!  She spent the morning getting us ready for 11am on the 11-11 and had invited a friend of hers a well known musician Paul Armitage, to do the music. The whole day was very life changing. I don't believe a person in the room did not experience some shift of energy especially from the morning. Trish also did some DNA alignment, and I most definately felt that happen.
After lunch, she had different speakers, of which I was one of them, and Paul Armitage played. Again I enjoyed all the presenters, my friend Ted Lund, did a wonderful job clearing us all of blocks and I have a CD of his presentation, which I will play for my meditation group so they can experience him.
Sunday saw me back at the Celebration Centre where Trish was chairperson, and Paul Armitage did the address and played more music. Then the afternoon he facilitated a 2 hour workshop, where we silently sat while he played.  Again I felt transported and left feeling full and a 'little out of it' after three days of music, shifts and just being.  This is the Adventure of Life.  Experiencing insights, feeling shifts of awareness and tomorrow when I go for my massage it will be interesting if Caycee finds anything new as in one piece Paul was playing I was feeling my sore shoulder which we have made huge inroads on. Also other parts of my body, and old, old memories came popping up. A wonderful releasing time period.
The Adventure of Life, continues, and with it grows more fulfillment of life. Happiness in so many areas. Sometimes it just bubbles up inside of me.  As I look out my office window right now we have snow falling for the first time. Another new experience for this fall, its actually more like sleet and my friend Ted is up on the roof fixing the cover for my swamp cooler, which we won't need until next summer. He came and put together my new chair and removed the other one out onto the covered back porch. The Adventure of Life never stops until our final breath and then its the new Adventure of the after life.
Trust you have had an enlightening weekend as me.
Love to everyone, everywhere!
Norma.
Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: