Saturday, April 03, 2010

Movie Review - Clash of the Titans

After spending a busy few days getting ready for my trip to Alberta (Edmonton & Calgary) plus seeing clients every day, its been super busy. Therefore I decided, since I think I have most things in hand and not that much more to do that I would go see a movie. I decided on Clash of the Titans because a couple of others I want to see I thought my friend Vida in Edmonton would like those better than this one.
I had previously listened to the movie review on Canadian AM - I rather like his reviews - and he went on about liking the original better. Well, I never did see the original, but sure did like this one. Lots of action with weird characters and such. I was not bored, in fact at one point I found myself leaning forward (and it wasn't to rest my back). I was caught up in what was happening. I think twice I buried my eyes - yes I was really caught up in the action. In arriving home I wanted to get this review out because tomorrow is finalizing the completion of things for Alberta and Monday I leave for my two week journey.
I did enjoy this movie, mind you Sam Worthington from Avatar and the last Terminator movie was in it. It seems to me he is the young Russel Crowe - as he is from Australia and in three big movies - the only one not in was Star Trek....oh yes XMen hes not in that -- yet!
If you want to be entertained with stories of Gods and Men and learn something of the mythology (of which I know a little) plus you like action and don't mind watching men dying with crazy looking creatures then go see this movie.
I give it **** stars out of 5. Good entertainment. At least from me. Its always great to see the 'bad guy' get it somehow.
Enjoy!!!!
Norma.

Norma Cowie
250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

1 comment:

7tavern admin said...

Hi,

We've browsed through your reviews and thought that they are really original and interesting! We would like to invite you to publish your reviews on 7tavern.com, which provides an alternative platform for promising movie reviewers to showcase their talents. In addition, you'll find a growing community of bloggers who share the same passion for excellent movies! Based on the merit of your reviews, we intend to offer you exclusive publishing privileges on our website!

Cheers,
7tavern Team
admin@7tavern.com