Friday, July 09, 2010

Mother Earth

Yesterday I received another email lamenting the state of the earth and I finally reached a critical point and decided I would write here some of the thoughts and messages I have been receiving regarding Mother Earth.
1) Many months ago I was working with a client's Earth Self. When I took the Earth Self back to the Earth Mother to be reconnected, the Self was lamenting the state of the earth when to my surprise the Earth Mother responded angrily that did not the Self believe she was capable of taking care of what was going on and stop being so wimpy and straighten up. Now in the many years I have been reconnecting earth stars and earth selves to the Earth Mother I have never once seen her angry, only, loving and accepting. In this instance her anger at the Earth Self, definitely straightened the Self up pretty quick and once the reconnection was made the love, the strength and most of all the acceptance which love brings came about. Yes, the Earth Mother did not like the idea that she was not capable of taking care of 'her planet'.
2) Over the years my guide RaMa has lead his own classes and his connection with the Earth has certainly educated me and brought me into a great awareness of the strength and love which emanates  from this planet we live on. Also, as a child growing up in New Zealand I had great respect for the Volcanoes which at that time were all dormant (except one). Today many of them are not dormant and there is a Maori legend I always remember that says one day New Zealand will be four islands not three and as the 'big pacific fault line' runs right through the North Island and with the projections of more volanic action around the 'ring of fire' I expect one day many of them will go off together.  Over the years  RaMa has lead many energy circles where energy has been sent to certain geographical spots to aid pressure points in the earth.
3) The Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the continuation of the black 'blood' into the waters effecting life (especially birds and sea creatures) plus livelihoods of many, many people. As the time went on, my thoughts went strange. One time I remember thinking, "perhaps the dinosaurs did not die from a asteroid as thought, perhaps they died because oil came up out of the earth and they could not breathe". Interesting, especially as I was told in the tar sands of northern Alberta they are finding many dinosaur bones.
4) Then I myself personally have been having new energies brought into my system from above and below which is probably why I'm beginning to speak out about how I see things. Anyway, the other night in meditation while conversing with Mother Earth, she said to me "I don't know why everyone is so upset about this oil there is an algae which eats it". Now I have not heard of an algae, but heard there is a bacteria. So perhaps they need to also look for the algae (or does it grow out of the oil if left alone). Remember after Mount St Helens when it was said that the land in which the ash had landed would be dead for years, and in fact it made the soil even more bountiful and they had better harvests.
5) Back to the email I received which has begun this response....one of the thoughts presented was 'we don't want to be like Atlantis'. Well, yes, we humans destroyed ourselves there, but we did not destroy the planet. The planet lived on in the same pace and awareness as she has always done. We humans destroyed ourselves and not totally, many escaped from that part of the planet and went somewhere else. Just as they have done before and will probably do again. Life will continue, we will as a race continue to change, grow, expanding and then contracting. This is an emotional planet in which balance is always the order of the day. We work to create balance within and the planet watches and supports the evolution, knowing it can take care of what is.
6) What I would rather see is people supporting the planet, not reacting to human frailties. When will people realise, truly realise their thoughts create, which also means reactive, scared, fearful thoughts too. y trust in this planet has become incredibly strong over the years. My trust in humans not so much. Truly I believe we will see this crisis come to an end, peace will reign for a while (while man creates other wars and destruction) and then there will be another crisis. We truly are only on this planet in this incarnation a short time and yes we want to leave it better for others who follow (ourselves in new incarnations) so lets support the planet doing its job. It can and will take care of it all and at the end of the day it will still be here moving through space a small fleck in the larger picture of the cosmos. So let's think, strong, supportive thoughts for the planet. The planet can and does have ways of healing itself, lets call them up and rely on them. I say, support the planet not your fear.
Have a good day!
Norma.

Norma Cowie
 250 490 0654
Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: