Monday, January 23, 2012

Back to Normal Again

I am so happy to report that after several weeks of being laid low with my disk, I am now able to sit most of the day, walk and experience very little pain.  I'm back seeing clients regularly plus getting ready for my trip to New Zealand.  I still get quite tired, but I'm working on not over doing it.
I have a lot of people to thank for my speedy recovery. Most people take three months to recover from what I had. I've done it in a month. My chiropractor Dr. Ron Rose has done an incredible job. I'm still visiting him three times a week as he keeps working on other aspects of my spine. I have four more visits before I fly. I also must thank Ted Lund who came over and worked on my energetics and has kept that up from afar. June Hope who has twice come and worked on the nervous system, which helped me incredibly. I noticed a huge jump in my disk wellness after each visit. She will be coming again on Thursday and will check me over. Then Jayson Taylor ran into me last Friday when I was super tired after doing three different chores out and about. He immediately brought me one of his Amethyst Bio Mats to use (inferred heat). I immediately felt a difference in how I slept, plus how I felt. Not as tired, and most certainly I had energy once again. Since then I decided to purchase one and use it for a short time every day. The wonderful sleeps I'm having is worth it. Most of all though is my new roommate Linda Price, who arrived the day after I was rendered incapable of anything who looked after me wonderfully well. She drove me to the Chiropractor, made sure I took my pills and had food. She made it possible for me to recuperate.  Thanks also to all the friends who bought food, phoned, sent healing etc.....
Now I have just over a week before I leave for New Zealand. I will be teaching all day Saturday (making up for the last day of my four day Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual Development Intensive, which I had to postpone due to the pain I was experiencing). I'm getting caught up with everything which was not done for the month I have been laid up, plus get ready for my journey.
I am quite fortunate in that my teaching/lecturing schedule does not begin in New Zealand until after the first three weeks.  I also have a good friend joining me for a week, so will be doing some sightseeing to show her the countryside etc. Then after I wave bye to her (she is staying in Australia) I will immediately begin working in Auckland, then Napier and then back to Russell.  The one thing I will need to be aware of is my energy levels. As I find as I'm doing more each day, I get quite tired, especially if I have to deal with several people during the day.  Clients I seem fine, but then most of them are on the telephone.
What have I discovered during this time?  This is a question I get asked in many different forms. Mostly once again the wonder of friends. How they came and supported me bringing me their different modalities to help. The reason why this happened now, I'm not sure, but it seemed to be about letting go, letting go on many different levels. Mostly, this is an old  injury raising its head, just like the fan in my furnace decided to quit, so did the disk. As Dr. Ron, the Chiropractor (magic man) says, this is old and could have happened anytime.  At least I'm getting myself sorted out. 
I am looking forward to what is coming. I'm looking forward to my trip (I was not sure I was going to be able to make the flight) and then I'm looking forward to coming back to my Spring Schedule coming up. 
A new back, a new me.
Blessings to everyone
Norma
Norma Cowie 250 490 0654 Email: norma@normacowie.com

No comments: